Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract

$ 1,183.32

Buy this product to earn 20 Reward Points.

3.4 oz

Free shipping on orders over 8000 GYD

  • Check Mark Prestigious Brands
  • Check Mark Guaranteed Shipping
  • Check Mark Secure Payments
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
  • Visa Card
  • MasterCard
  • PayPal
SKU: 305425 Category:
What’s your hair care made of? New Fructis Treats Shampoos, Conditioners, and 3-in-1 Masks made with at least 96% naturally derived ingredients*, bursting with super fruits, made to nourish hungry hair. Fructis Treats says YES to Natural Extracts, NO to Silicones, YES to Nourish, NO to Parabens, YES to Vegan Formula with no animal derived ingredients, for just soft, nourished, shiny hair. Hungry for more? Try our Treats 3-in-1 Mask, 3 Ways to Enjoy: 1. Hair Mask 2. Conditioner 3. Leave In. *We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. Our formulas consist of at least 96% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute up to 4% of the formula to ensure sensoriality and preservation. *We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.